1. Improve diction and pronunciation- Sing English songs out loud!
- Look at www.bbc.co.uk site they have a lot of thing to listen!
- Watch news shows on channels like CNN and BBC.
- The web site www.m-w.com is great for pronunciation help.
- Try books on pronunciation and language that come with audio cassettes.
2. Spruce up your writing skills- Believe it or not, you have to Read More !
- Well-written magazines are great to read not only to improve language skills but also to learn more about the world.
- In terms of books, read what interests you. The basic goal is to read as much as you can.
- People tend to forget basic grammar when writing e-mails. An e-mail is nothing more than a letter which is sent electronically.
3. Three exercises to practise every day!
You can use the on-line tools which help you:
English translation - free on-line english full text translator for English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese is also available), Italian and Russian languages!
Online English Dictionary - Search for word translations between English and 40 languages.
Tips to communicate effictive in English
- Give more effective presentations in English
Reccomended books for Effective English Communication:
Business Across Cultures: Effective Communication Strategies (English for Business Success) (Hardcover) go>>
Professional Communication : How to Deliver Effective Written and Spoken Messages (Paperback) go>>
Speak russian? - I suggest take a look at the following sites: Tea | Stomatology | Mattress | Car | Health | Children games | Advocate | Flowers | Grandmother's tips